Return policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
What items are returnable?
- Items within 30 days from the date of purchase via our Returns Center
- Items between 31 days and 13 months from the date of purchase via our Warranty Process
- Items in undamaged and resellable condition (account locks must be removed)
How do I return?
- Visit our Returns Center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
I get the error message 'Wrong order number and email'?
- Ensure you are entering the order number beginning with S as it appears on your paper packing slip and order update notifications e.g. S1234
- Ensure you are entering the email address associated with the order
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Battery upgrade service
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the original item is received, the replacement item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my exchange/credit/refund?
Once your returned item is received you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the outcome of your request. If approved, your request will be completed according to the below timelines:
- Exchanges usually take 24-48 working hours to action
- Store credit usually takes 24-48 working hours to issue
- Refunds usually take 3-7 working days to clear
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding returns, reach out to us.